Mixer Wagon Parts
Maximum service life for mixing augers
- Reinforces the outside edge of the auger for increased longevity.
- Retro fit kits available
- ORIGINAL Strautmann wearing parts are made specifically to fit Verti-Mix auger.
Quick, homogeneous mixing due to stepped flight auger design.
Adjustable options for your specific needs
- Different knives and knife positions ensure optimum mixing of each ration.
- Adjustable scraper bars for perfect long-term mixing results. (standard)
- Magnetic system for collecting stray metal objects e.g. nuts and bolts (see magnetic system)
- INNODUR wearing parts (see Innodur)
Strautmann ORIGINAL PARTS help to perfectly adapt your
Strautmann fodder mixing wagon to your requirements
Original Strautmann knives stay sharper for longer for perfect mixing
- Lower running costs - less frequent replacement
- Can be mounted at a variable angle at the mixing auger.
- For a consistent and homogeneous mix and chop length.
Consistently reliable separation of metal
- For optimum results one magnet should be mounted along the rear edge of the auger flight, the other on the sweeping arm of the auger for optimum contact.
- Minimises losses caused by metal in the feed thereby saving time and money
- Can be retro-fitted to all Verti-Mix machines
To prevent build up of feed between gearbox and auger
- Prevents the finer elements of the ration mix from build up, especially recommended for compact TMR.
- Prevents bacteria from building up due to rotting fodder residues.
- Ensure consistently safe fodder.
- Can be retro-fitted to most machines