Universal Muck Spreaders
Within the manure spreader field, B. Strautmann & Söhne GmbH u. Co. KG can look back on more than 50 years of experience and offers today a product range including the proper solution for any field of application from the BE 4 with a gross vehicle weight rating of 5,800 kg to the PS 3401 with a gross vehicle weight rating of 34,000 kg. The Streublitz, the origin of the later developed galvanised Silberblitz models, is well-known on the manure spreader market.
MS 801-1401 - Proven technology with maximum stability
The MS spreader series represents the advanced development of the proven BE spreader models. With the all-steel trough now being powder-coated, the MS spreader models are a perfect complement to the Strautmann spreader portfolio. Solid spreading units with a high level of distribution accuracy ensure great operational safety and long service life.
- Gross vehicle weight rating of 8 - 14 t
- KTL-powder-coated side panels
- Robust plastic floor
- Power requirement 70/100 HP
VS 1205 - 2005 - The powerful ones
The Strautmann universal spreaders have been developed for powerful use by contractors or in large businesses. These machines which can be used for a wide range of applications and for any dispersible materials are particularly interesting due to their good maintainability and their low wear. With its wide range of spreader models and the various spreading units, Strautmann offers the suitable vehicle for each individual business.
- Gross vehicle weight rating of 12 - 22 t
- Loading capacity of 16.5 - 18 m³
- Spreading widths of up to 24 m
- Power required from 120 HP
PS 2201 / 3401 - The professional spreaders for any application
Strautmann PS spreaders have been designed to meet high demands and strong loads – for ultimate professionals. Due to their large volumes and robust body, they are both very powerful and reliable.
- Loading capacity of 20 - 34 m³
- Spreading width of up to 24 m
- Accurate spreading of lime
- Maximum throughput rate
- Precise, robust, powerful
- Hydraulic tandem / tridem chassis
TS 160 - Strong performance by solid technology
- Gross vehicle weight rating of 14 t
- Galvanized platform with KTL-powder-coated side panels
- Strong transport floor
- Power requirement 120 HP